That being said, although I work based out of a gorgeous Pinterest-perfect vineyard location, I adore Christmas weddings. The smells, sights, and sounds all just bring up feelings of love and togetherness... and what's better than that at your wedding?
Here are a few of my favorite ideas to bring that Christmas wedding into a rustic venue like The Vineyards at Aquebogue.
Key elements include:
- Color palette of burgundy, forest green, champagne, and brown
- Greenery, pine cones, sprigs, and berries
- Warm touches with hot cocoa, candles, cider, blankets, scarves, etc.
- Wood slices for a rustic vibe
- Chalkboards and hand lettered signs
All of the signs in this post are from Pinterest but can certainly be re-created by Sixpence Studio!