Deciding on a wedding theme can be hard. Some couples go with a country theme, a movie theme, or a indie theme. There are thousands of themes to choose from, but picking one that speaks to you as a couple will guarantee success on your wedding day.
Don't know where to start? Try answering these questions to pick your wedding theme! Remember a theme is not set in stone! Many couples draw inspiration from different themes and that's perfectly okay. At the end of the day your wedding theme should be as unique as you two want it to be!
1. What color scheme would you both want?
2. Where do you plan to have your wedding venue?
3. What type of wedding dress will you wear?
4. What do you want your bridal party to wear?
5. Do you want specific food at your wedding?
6. Is there something unique you would want to include that speaks to you as a couple? Something from your first date? Or where you got engaged?
7. What sort of music are you both into?
8. What's your favorite alcoholic drink?
9. Do you two have any quirks or obsessions?
10. Have you looked for inspiration in your home decor, relationship, and self?
11. Have you tried our wedding theme quiz to see which theme speaks to you as a couple? If not, give it a go!
Found your wedding theme? Be sure to tag us so we can see what your big day will be like! @sixpenceweddings